More reasons Trajectory is the best way to learn technology
Though we just recently made this full curriculum available online for one low price, hundreds of private schools have depended on our technology curriculum for over 24 years.
- All projects coordinate across platforms so you or your students can move from Microsoft Office to Google G Suite for Education apps anytime or from desktop to mobile devices.
- Our multi-year approach covers the most common uses of the applications, and our offerings will expand year-to-year.
- Our revisit and reinforce approach ensures your students master key skills in each application and expand on these skills as students grow.
- Use your completed projects to showcase your skills in an online portfolio.
- Projects travel with you from grade-to-grade for a competitive advantage at every level.
- Project-based approach lets you mix and match lessons as you see fit and students can progress through each at their own pace.
- All lesson plans can be adapted for remote instruction. Call Becket Franklin at (804) 380-6953 for more information.
- YR 1
- YR 2
- YR 3
- Word Processing
- Illustrated Report
- Personal Budget
- Charts & Graphs
- Desktop Publishing
- Maps & Graphics
- Game Board Challenge
- Interactive Presentation
- Digital Game Design
- Photo Essay