Home > Teachers
Teachers need real support to teach technology the right way:
< Back to top
- Our detailed lesson plans are grade-appropriate and based on a scope and sequence designed by technology instructors to eliminate gaps in the students’ computer curriculum.
- Dozens of classroom aids complement the computer lesson plans to help technology teachers excel. They include rubrics, e-files, toolbars and more.
- Trajectory's proven technology integration process helps teachers work more efficiently to help students with applied learning that is an extension of their other classes.
- Trajectory provides numerous online technology resources on Trajectory Connect to help teachers enrich their classroom instructional experience: useful research materials; free, downloadable images, video clips and sound files; and a comprehensive selection of online applications and widgets
- Teachers enjoy ongoing support from our highly trained staff. With just an email or a toll-free phone call, we can assist with lesson plans or consult on classroom organization, management and other helpful areas.
- Trajectory focuses on teaching computer skills to teachers too – because classroom teachers are all at different levels of computer literacy. Integrating technology in the classroom means teachers must first be comfortable with the computer curriculum.
- Trajectory is not a way to learn Microsoft Office, but a complete platform where students can write a paper for English, make a history presentation in PowerPoint®, or create charts and graphs for science in Excel®. In this manner, technology integration is seamless for every class – as no other program can offer. And it allows teachers to view students’ work online.