More reasons Trajectory is the best way to learn technology
Though we just recently made this full curriculum available online for one low price, hundreds of private schools have depended on our technology curriculum for over 20 years.
- All projects coordinate across platforms so you or your students can move from Microsoft Office to Google Drive to Apple iWork anytime or from desktop to mobile devices.
- Our multi-year approach covers the most common uses of the applications, and our offerings will expand year-to-year.
- Our revisit and reinforce approach ensures your students master key skills in each application and expand on these skills as students grow.
- We update quickly for each new software release while still writing to prior versions. This means you won’t need the most up-to-date Microsoft Office version to be productive. We currently offer Microsoft Office curriculum written to Office 2007, 2010, and 2013.
- Use your completed projects to showcase your skills in an online portfolio.
- Projects travel with you from grade-to-grade for a competitive advantage at every level.
- Project-based approach lets you mix and match lessons as you see fit and students can progress through each at their own pace.
- YR 1
- YR 2
- YR 3
- Word Processing
- Illustrated Report
- Personal Budget
- Charts & Graphs
- Data Analysis
- Desktop Publishing
- Maps & Graphics
- Game Board Challenge
- Interactive Presentation
- Digital Game Design
- Photo Essay